» Community Resources
- Computer lab
- Free printing
One-On-One Career Counseling
- One-on-one career counseling
- Resume writing/updating
- Cover letter creation
- Internet job search assistance
- Online computer literacy skills training
- Interview skills training
- Mock interview with career counselor
- Supportive services and referrals
Scholarship & Grant Guidance
- Direct connections to known databases and grants
- Referrals to direct connections to various community service providers
- Partnerships with area professional development agencies including DVR and WWBIC
SEI Work Experience Opportunities
- SEI is proud to have hosted and continue to host undergraduate and master’s level interns
- SEI provides short-term, professional work experience
Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (DVR)
Spotted Eagle Inc. (SEI) would like to welcome Mrs. Cassandra Amend.
Mrs. Amend is the Native American Outreach Worker with the Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (DVR).
Beginning December 8th 2016, Mrs. Amend will be at the Spotted Eagle Inc. office every other Thursday from 1 pm to 5 pm.
Mrs. Amend will work with SEI program staff to provide integrated workforce development and DVR services to Spotted Eagle Inc. participants and their families.
For more information call (414) 342-0700.